National Forum

Popular Posts from clondalkindub

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Well done Ireland - 10 Like(s)
I know it's a gaa forum but come on the moment that's in it what a win well done Ireland savage stuff.

clondalkindub (National) - 22/06/2016 22:02:53

Dublin v Kerry - 9 Like(s)
Hey posters from all counties remember at the end of the day it's just a game of football not life or death, a friend of mine from Clondalkin (lives in Ashbourne now) was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year it's a 1 in ten million chance to get that disease in your 30's he's married with two boys under 5 and I've just heard he's been put into a hospice this week (I think you all know what that means) so be happy your alive and healthy cause life can be cruel. Safe trip to everyone travelling to Croker Sunday, good luck.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/08/2016 14:42:55

Round 4A & 4B Qualifier Draw - 8 Like(s)
Mayo v Tyrone if it happens will be some game. Tyrone's reward for winning Ulster is Mayo or Cork Kerry's reward for beating Clare and Tipp is Derry Roscommon or Clare again ha How the hell can that be right what a joke of an outdated system.

clondalkindub (National) - 18/07/2016 12:11:10

Bubbles O'Dwyer Swearing - 7 Like(s)
Personally I thought he let himself down, just thought he showed no class in his whole interview.

clondalkindub (National) - 05/09/2016 14:14:57

A plea to Parnell Park - 6 Like(s)

Replying To hill16no1man:  "Hahahahahahaha All this from a Meath man who regularly visits the dinosaur that is pairc tailteann. seriously you should have been at the Dublin club final between plunketts and vincents couple years ago that was Parnell park packed to the rafters literally standing in the stand no room on the path at side terrace yet nobody had any problems it went off smoothly. Didn't realise the meathers were that soft these days, make sure you bring the hand sanitizer the bars might not be swept since Louth v Wicklow haha oh maybe an idea bring a bottle of water with you before you go the ground haha come on man Parnell is similiar to most county grounds of its size. Louth and Meath both have run down grounds for home venues surely of all counties ye shouldn't be overly fussed at facilities at this stage."
Jesus man what a silly reply. Grow up ffs. Hopefully they get your email Royal Dunne and everyone is safe come match day. Craobh is separate to PP and they never worked together and on the water situation I think it's up to yourself on a hot day to bring your own there only two small shops in the ground.

clondalkindub (National) - 27/05/2017 15:23:02

Fitzmaurice's Comments - 6 Like(s)
When Paul Curran wrote this last week the last thing he thought was we'd be playing Kerry in the final, so for the Kerry manager to make out this was some plan to effect the referee in the lead up to league final is nuts. He gave his opinion on Kerry in Tralee not even knowing if they'd even meet again this summer and if they do meet it would be only in the All Ireland final and what Curran said would be long forgotten by then. So Eamon is playing the game very well this week in the lead up to the final.

clondalkindub (National) - 07/04/2017 07:16:29

Andy Moran - Roscommon Fans - 5 Like(s)

Replying To club51:  "i was at the game, he did so because of the abuse he was getting. he scored a wonderful goal that day, hopefully the booing will spur him on the next day. ps kissing a crest is hardly crime of the century hes played for Mayo since under 16."
Booing a player is hardly a crime either ffs.

clondalkindub (National) - 31/07/2017 16:36:44

Round 4A & 4B Qualifier Draw - 5 Like(s)
How do Kerry get away with it every year? The handiest run to an all Ireland semi final you'll ever see.

clondalkindub (National) - 18/07/2016 10:08:57

Mayo vs Fermanagh - 5 Like(s)
The diving from Mayo is shocking the whole game. Aidan O Shea dives all day every game

clondalkindub (National) - 09/07/2016 17:01:47

A plea to Parnell Park - 5 Like(s)
Hill why are you going on so silly like arguing with the man when he's telling you his daughter got an awful fright at nearly being crushed, your taking it personally like he's having a go at Dublin or something, if theirs a problem that hasn't been brought to Parnell Parks attention then I say far play to Royaldunne. You making a debate of it as if he's making it up is making you look ridiculous.

clondalkindub (National) - 28/05/2017 11:12:19

Dublin v Carlow - 4 Like(s)

Replying To hill16no1man:  "It's a football match not a drinking or music festival Regardless of opposition there's a game to be won and played. opposition and venue irrelevant dubs win and perform is the only thing that matters. Bit disrespectful to Carlow from the posters as i think they deserve more credit than wexford as they have just beat them."
Oh sweet Jesus here he goes again.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - 22/05/2017 09:08:25

Diarmuid Connolly, Common Sense - 4 Like(s)
"Childishly wrestling the ball" Sweet Jesus, this is what Dermo is up against.

clondalkindub (National) - 09/12/2016 12:58:08

Football and Hurling Qualifer Draws - 4 Like(s)
Wtf is going on? Cork were bet last weekend Mayo this weekend yet their not in the draw yet Dublin and Meath who aren't playing to next Sunday are in the draw wtf whose running this joke shop? And the losers of Dublin v Meath only have a six day turnaround yet Cork Mayo etc have 3 and 4 weeks off til there next game ah here come on this is a disgrace, Jesus. Tell me I'm wrong and there's a reason it's so messed up???

clondalkindub (National) - 20/06/2016 11:22:58

Down v Armagh - 4 Like(s)
What a pass from the side line outstanding. Really enjoying this game so far.

clondalkindub (National) - 04/06/2017 14:20:50

Dr Crokes vs S'neil - 4 Like(s)
So the Nordies (mainly Tyrone and Donegal) bring in puke football and I slate It all the nordy posters destroy me on here tell me to get with the time yet when Dr Crokes copy the nordy style yesterday all the nordies are crying saying it was puke football and how cynical Crokes were haha you couldn't make it up ,yes Crokes played puke football and we're cynical but you's seemed to have no problem with your county team playing the exact same style the last decade. Well done Gooch you deserve your club all Ireland now you should retire cause your a shadow of the great player you once were in my own opinion. Also Rodgers full back you couldn't win it all on your own but you nearly did he was outstanding, one last thing number 5 in hurling threw a punch no booking even, in football it's a red card , we've gone so soft it's ridiculous.

clondalkindub (National) - 18/03/2017 09:50:00

All Ireland U21 Football Championship - 3 Like(s)
Mayo you better win Sam soon cause Galway are the future my god how good were they? I'm not going to dog young lads but I couldn't see one player from Kerry that's senior standard they all looked like kids with no build yet besides 14, now there only young and can have bad days but the hype I think was a bit ott. Galway have some amount of class players coming through number 3 7 8 9 11 14 15 are outstanding.

clondalkindub (National) - 15/04/2017 18:28:10

Eamon McGee's Diarmuid Connolly phone calls - 3 Like(s)
Have you's heard about this? McGee gets Connolly's number to help get him off his red card in '11 after he gets off McGee then decides every time he's drunk to go and abuse Connolly down the phone until Connolly eventually blocks his number and blocks him on Twitter. What sort of lads are you's up there in Donegal?

clondalkindub (National) - 01/09/2016 10:41:38

Galway v Tipperary - 3 Like(s)

Replying To blackrockeddie:  "Shocking performance from Barry Kelly should not ref another game better not ref the final dreadful performance"
Very harsh , what do you want ? I didn't see anything that bad from the ref today.

clondalkindub (National) - 06/08/2017 18:07:22

Pat Spillane's team of the Century - 3 Like(s)
Kingdomboy blaming the refs on Dublin winning hahaha. excuses excuses excuses

clondalkindub (National) - 03/01/2017 14:16:39

Does Diarmuid Connolly have his own rules? - 3 Like(s)
Chokehold hahaha he head locked him to the grand and let go straight away , red card my H---e. Cribbin said they targeted him before the game so you should be saying fair play to Connolly for not reacting in a dangerous manner. I said after Mayo game last year the black card on Seamie was a disgrace. Come on folks it's like every game your Queing up for Dublin player to do something wrong so you's can slate them. The last game against Meath no one had any problems with what happened in that game.

clondalkindub (National) - 17/07/2016 19:57:27