National - The quiet time

Replying To Xanax:  "'Go and drop a few of your name sakes and chill a bit'.

Very abusive post with a derogatory undertone towards the mentally ill.

Yes you are trolling. You and Mes Amis should be having your conversation about the Small brothers on our (Dublin) thread."
Yet choosing the medication possibly used by some posters to address issues such as anxiety for your username isn't ?

I can think of thousands of other usernames that wouldn't have made people feel at unease while reminding them of said condition.

I was asked about club football I responded.

I know you're new to the forum but that's how it usually works..

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts:17431 - 17/10/2017 19:25:54   2055839

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "Obvious trolling ?

You obviously don't know what you're taking about fella

Note the quotation marks..

Merely quoting a Kerry man

Pretty poor first post.. Go and drop a few of your name sakes and chill a bit

Gas.. you're asked what about your club??

You respond to such a dig by talking about your club and posters get their knickers right up in a twist!

I don't know.. You cant win with some gombeens on here"
Shocking post & it's allowed by Admin, are Lynn media aware of what's going on in this site. It seems that most of the Dublin posters, not all but quite a few are allowed post as they wish. There has been a remarkable downturn in activity on this site since it became dominated by a certain group of posters. The most popular users thing is a farce & has been made a mockery of by some. It is obvious to everyone what is going on, the above post been allowed is disgraceful, a screenshot should be put up on Twitter to show the abuses & bias been let go on here.

Uimhir.a.3. (Galway) - Posts:151 - 17/10/2017 20:31:20   2055857

Link

Is this not a meath based site? why would they be pro dub? the laois76 thing was a joke, the 10,000,000,000 likes showed this place up for what it is if you ask me

lilypad (Kildare) - Posts:880 - 17/10/2017 20:56:59   2055863

Link

Replying To Uimhir.a.3.:  "Shocking post & it's allowed by Admin, are Lynn media aware of what's going on in this site. It seems that most of the Dublin posters, not all but quite a few are allowed post as they wish. There has been a remarkable downturn in activity on this site since it became dominated by a certain group of posters. The most popular users thing is a farce & has been made a mockery of by some. It is obvious to everyone what is going on, the above post been allowed is disgraceful, a screenshot should be put up on Twitter to show the abuses & bias been let go on here."
I've had numerous posts declined, I have left here for a period before because of this, maybe you should be a little more precise and name posters if you think that.

realdub (Dublin) - Posts:6354 - 17/10/2017 21:02:04   2055865

Link

I think the first order of business would be to look at multi accounts, Yerra! ;)

TheUsername (Dublin) - Posts:996 - 17/10/2017 21:44:10   2055869

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "Yet choosing the medication possibly used by some posters to address issues such as anxiety for your username isn't ?

I can think of thousands of other usernames that wouldn't have made people feel at unease while reminding them of said condition.

I was asked about club football I responded.

I know you're new to the forum but that's how it usually works.."
That's a pretty thin argument in an attempt to back track. Why i choose my username is for personal reasons. I didn't engage in personal abuse. 'Go and drop a few of your name sakes and chill a bit'.

There's a big difference in having a username or a logo and in personal abuse. By your reasoning guinness ads should be taken off tv as they may offend alcoholics. I suppose we should take ads for Supermacs off tv as they may offend the obese.

I'm surprised your post past admin. Or are you and some other posters who seem to dominate here, admin?

Xanax (Dublin) - Posts:4 - 17/10/2017 21:56:47   2055874

Link

Replying To Uimhir.a.3.:  "Shocking post & it's allowed by Admin, are Lynn media aware of what's going on in this site. It seems that most of the Dublin posters, not all but quite a few are allowed post as they wish. There has been a remarkable downturn in activity on this site since it became dominated by a certain group of posters. The most popular users thing is a farce & has been made a mockery of by some. It is obvious to everyone what is going on, the above post been allowed is disgraceful, a screenshot should be put up on Twitter to show the abuses & bias been let go on here."
Uimhir 31. To me the fact that your post criticising Jimbodub's post has 30 thumbs down suggests certain posters are administering here.

Xanax (Dublin) - Posts:4 - 17/10/2017 21:58:19   2055876

Link

I had pulled away back posting on the national forum because of the arbitrary nature of the administrating.

Earlier this afternoon I put up a perfectly well worded post about how it wasn't quiet at our club and lo & behold it wasn't put up yet all this bull gets shown.

Hoganstand really would need to have a long hard look at itself.

MuckrossHead (Donegal) - Posts:4275 - 17/10/2017 22:11:55   2055881

Link