National Forum

Dublin Vs Kerry Replay

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Don't forget Jonny cooper during the week as well, the dubs are gas saying it's Kerry bringing up the money all the time and that's fine they have to vent their anger at someone I guess but it's lots of people from other counties that are mentioning the money now.

So deflect all ye want guys we all know what's going on."
No anger in the Dublin camp bud. They're sitting on the big 5. Just luck at Jonny. The lad is all smiles. The Dubs are all good. Kudos to Dean who sought to put the spotlight on the great work done by Stewart's Care. That's what these lads are all about, putting it all back into the community. The only anger at the moment is directed at the Dubs' and their success. Sure leave them at it.

Joxer (Dublin) - Posts: 3990 - 21/09/2019 16:39:07    2238081

Link

Replying To arock:  "But they are part time GAA members, football is all they interested in, yeah the few hurlers playing it in some marsh next door to Limerick is pure tokenism, so they have all their eggs in one basket. I always remember what one of Cromwell's generals said about Kerry. the only problem with it is the local population. If people want to see what can be done at grassroots level, look at clubs like Slaughtneil and Kilmessan what great clubs, what a community they have around them, that is where funding should go. But no one in Dublin has any time for poor mouthing be it in their own county and especially in others. But I bet the people working with Kerry GAA on the ground are way too busy to have the luxury of the time the armchair "fans" here have peddling their own delusional half-truths, urban myths and as queen Elizabeth I said a load of old Blarney."
Says an armchair fan...

The_Fonz (Westmeath) - Posts: 27 - 21/09/2019 16:55:45    2238084

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "We did do well without Kennelly but we would have done better with him, we didn't do well without Tommy only 1 allireland in 5 years.

You can't say we're doing well without Okunbar O'Connor we haven't won an allireland without them,

Dublin have won allirelands without Connolly o'carroll Kilkenny and mccaffery.

We struggled without Peter Crowley as well this year"
You are mistaken. Kilkenny has been on all Dublin All-Ireland wins since he graduated to senior ranks.

fainleog (Limerick) - Posts: 513 - 21/09/2019 19:50:02    2238115

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Don't forget Jonny cooper during the week as well, the dubs are gas saying it's Kerry bringing up the money all the time and that's fine they have to vent their anger at someone I guess but it's lots of people from other counties that are mentioning the money now.

So deflect all ye want guys we all know what's going on."
No anger, I think it's hilarious that is pains certain quarters of the media to give this fine team even the smallest of praise. I'd say if Lily-white Larry Tompkins raised a smile his face would crack at the sight of Cluxton lifting Sam for the 6th time as captain. You say "we all" can see? You all see what you want to see no matter what.

Dubsfan28 (Dublin) - Posts: 2169 - 22/09/2019 00:43:51    2238160

Link