Tyrone Forum

Congratulations Colm Cavanagh

(Oldest Posts First)

Been away with work for a few days there, so only getting round to posting now.
Well done to Colm Cavanagh on receiving a well deserved All Star this year.
After years of living in Sean's shadow, it's great to see regonition for all his years of hard work and determination to prove himself as a key player in the current Tyrone setup......

IrelandUnited (Tyrone) - 08/11/2017 11:31:37    2061175

Link

Replying To IrelandUnited:  "Been away with work for a few days there, so only getting round to posting now.
Well done to Colm Cavanagh on receiving a well deserved All Star this year.
After years of living in Sean's shadow, it's great to see regonition for all his years of hard work and determination to prove himself as a key player in the current Tyrone setup......"
Yes fully deserved. hopefully many more to come!!!

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - 08/11/2017 13:49:55    2061210

Link

Has been Tyrone's best player for the last two years and he fully deserves the award. its up to the new All-Stars Donnelly, Harte and Cavanagh to drive Tyrone forward over the coming years.

Byanthon (Tyrone) - 10/11/2017 13:36:23    2061604

Link

Replying To Byanthon:  "Has been Tyrone's best player for the last two years and he fully deserves the award. its up to the new All-Stars Donnelly, Harte and Cavanagh to drive Tyrone forward over the coming years."
Hopefully so. Along with Hampsey, Mulgrew and lee Brennan there's certainly talent there.

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - 11/11/2017 10:45:19    2061707

Link

Replying To The_Fridge:  "Hopefully so. Along with Hampsey, Mulgrew and lee Brennan there's certainly talent there."
Yeah if they are actually allowed to play football.

Wally (Tyrone) - 11/11/2017 18:02:43    2061736

Link

Replying To Wally:  "Yeah if they are actually allowed to play football."
You don't watch Tyrone games sure as you have stated before (well apart from the semi final). So it wont affect you too much.

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - 16/11/2017 10:24:56    2062620

Link

Fridge I see you are making up your own narrative as you go along again

Never once did I say that I did not watch Tyrone games. I said I did not 'go to' Tyrone games. There is a difference.

But sure don't let the truth get in the way of one of your wee stories.

Also I actually may start going to Tyrone games again if our management actually start letting our very talented group of players play some proper football.

Wally (Tyrone) - 21/11/2017 11:47:29    2063164

Link

Apart from the semi final last year.
I feel we will be absolutely blessed with your attendance at Tyrone games next year. Your positivity will hopefully filter though to the players and inspire them though tough times.

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - 21/11/2017 20:08:27    2063215

Link