Fermanagh Forum

Club V County

(Oldest Posts First)

Is it time for clubs to stand up to the county board/fermanagh team management and demand more freedom for use of county/club players in club league football during the intercounty championships? The affect of depleted senior club teams is having a detrimental on league games and is distorting the capability of teams in terms of league outcomes.

abc1234 (Fermanagh) - Posts: 389 - 09/07/2018 12:18:00    2119955

Link

Replying To abc1234:  "Is it time for clubs to stand up to the county board/fermanagh team management and demand more freedom for use of county/club players in club league football during the intercounty championships? The affect of depleted senior club teams is having a detrimental on league games and is distorting the capability of teams in terms of league outcomes."
And you would be the first to complain about the county doing poorly.

gotmilk (Fermanagh) - Posts: 4971 - 09/07/2018 16:18:06    2120085

Link

...and milkboy has to take a swipe at anyone who puts forward a view other that he doesn't agree with! If I'm correct, the clubs are being disadvantaged not only in teams of their league season but also being starved financially while the county senior team in particular are prioritised on every front. It's time to throw are bit of money towards clubs to help them to develop better team structures across the age ranges than funnelling extravagant sums into just a small county arrangement which has produced limited outcomes.

ekn_teacher (Fermanagh) - Posts: 228 - 09/07/2018 20:32:24    2120168

Link

Replying To ekn_teacher:  "...and milkboy has to take a swipe at anyone who puts forward a view other that he doesn't agree with! If I'm correct, the clubs are being disadvantaged not only in teams of their league season but also being starved financially while the county senior team in particular are prioritised on every front. It's time to throw are bit of money towards clubs to help them to develop better team structures across the age ranges than funnelling extravagant sums into just a small county arrangement which has produced limited outcomes."
Totally agree I tried to post a comment last with regard the behaviour of our county team and the way money was been begged and also the way it was been spent but obviously my comments were censored

smiler (Fermanagh) - Posts: 82 - 10/07/2018 21:59:02    2120560

Link

Some people will never be happy

gotmilk (Fermanagh) - Posts: 4971 - 12/07/2018 12:06:11    2120953

Link

I would like to see some transparency such as a comprehensive list of where our money is spent and that would go a long way to address the GAA fans concerns.

erneboy (Fermanagh) - Posts: 1218 - 12/07/2018 19:41:08    2121110

Link