Dublin Forum

Wayno

(Oldest Posts First)

U wanna run your trap, do it here
you wanna use the fact i live in limerick as an excuse to call me a "so called Dublin fan" Do it here, despite the fact i am travelling 300 miles round trip to support this team since you were watching power rangers in your my little pony pyjamas, do it here
If you have something you want to get off your chest abotu me, DO IT HERE

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8049 - 08/06/2018 12:24:28    2108653

Link

Actually, u know what, on second thoughts...dont bother.
I am not arsed
Think what you want lad
Good for you.
Carry on....

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8049 - 08/06/2018 13:13:35    2108674

Link

Well , I'll be damned . The hot weather always brings out the crazies.
yeeeehaaawwwww !

Dubh_linn (Dublin) - Posts: 1914 - 08/06/2018 16:38:27    2108742

Link

Honestly speechless

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19082 - 08/06/2018 20:11:59    2108791

Link

i dont know if you meant that but i think considering your age and experience on here, ti have a go in such a manner is unprecedented and im amazed you took it so personally. Sorry fornany offence caused, honestly.

sounds absolutely bananas but id really enjoy a 1 on 1 conversation in a quiet country pub on neutral territory to get to know liam the person and not the tool I've known for years on this. A place where we can tell each other what we hate about one another face to face, man to man, get all that out if the way and actually get our points across properly and who knows i might actually gain your respect and maybe id earn yours. What do you say Liam? fancy a pint some day, you never know we may actually get on and if not, such is life. we can come back on here and tell our tale providing me make it out alive.. maybe make it into a movie..

joking aside, I'm game if you are. name a time and a place. just you and me. no jerseys or colours, just an hour to get to know you. I got clondalkindub so wrong and he is the nicest of fellas.

and here by the way I'm definitely taking the crown of the dubs maestro on here after that man, 100% you better believe it. :)

waynoI (Dublin) - Posts: 13297 - 08/06/2018 23:00:26    2108833

Link

Wigs on the Green......

MesAmis (Dublin) - Posts: 12415 - 09/06/2018 11:17:11    2108891

Link

Ohhh

Waynos winning the thumbs up war so far Liam..

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19082 - 09/06/2018 20:05:00    2109051

Link

Getting too old for this. Not arsed anymore. Slan comrades. Its been some journey. Up the Dubs. Slan. ....aris.

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8049 - 10/06/2018 13:53:54    2109386

Link

Replying To Liamwalkinstown:  "Getting too old for this. Not arsed anymore. Slan comrades. Its been some journey. Up the Dubs. Slan. ....aris."
Look after yourself Liam and I completely understand your sentiments

All the very best

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19082 - 10/06/2018 19:41:55    2109529

Link

This thread is beyond egotistical, "comrades?", "journey?"
Has someone died?
Hoganstand is about people discussing GAA?
It should not be about posters themselves trying to look for attention/sympathy ?

gormdubhgorm (Dublin) - Posts: 976 - 10/06/2018 22:42:10    2109636

Link

I don't post here as often as I used to, but I've gotten to know Wayne personally over the last few years. He's as passionate and as committed a Dubs fan as anyone here. We're all Dubs, let's stick together. There's enough out there who despise us without turning on each other.

dubupnorth (Dublin) - Posts: 1897 - 11/06/2018 10:28:32    2109773

Link

Replying To dubupnorth:  "I don't post here as often as I used to, but I've gotten to know Wayne personally over the last few years. He's as passionate and as committed a Dubs fan as anyone here. We're all Dubs, let's stick together. There's enough out there who despise us without turning on each other."
Very true.

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19082 - 11/06/2018 10:40:13    2109782

Link

Replying To gormdubhgorm:  "This thread is beyond egotistical, "comrades?", "journey?"
Has someone died?
Hoganstand is about people discussing GAA?
It should not be about posters themselves trying to look for attention/sympathy ?"
With the greatest respect the thread is directed at me. I didn't set it up. So not sure how I am someone being egotistical.

I was discussing quite passionately on the main forum the logic behind a Dublin supporter posting a negative vibes post on the main forum, it stunk of unnecessary negativity and in all fairness, I made a point that someone sitting at home in Limerick cant talk about negative vibes in the camp and things going against the ethos of JG etc etc when he is miles away and knows nothing about whats going on, in the exact same way I don't know whats going on, or anybody who lives in Dublin knows whats going on but Liam decided to take that personally and set up this thread.

I apologised for offending him and that's all there is to it.

As you said its a forum set up for discussion, it can get heated. If Liam wants to have a hissy fit and take things seriously on here as a grown up, mature man, Then that's his problem. And if he feels he needs to set up a thread directed at me and not for the first time, then that's not my fault.

waynoI (Dublin) - Posts: 13297 - 11/06/2018 10:52:11    2109791

Link

Liamo

After all the trials and tribulations it's not going to be a fellow Dub to make you head off is it?

Gwayouttadat!

Sort it out lads we're outnumbered enough!

We're going for 4 in a row Liam...

Remember this place in 05,06,07,08,09 etc etc

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19082 - 11/06/2018 11:01:43    2109803

Link

Liamo

After all the trials and tribulations it's not going to be a fellow Dub to make you head off is it?

Gwayouttadat!

Sort it out lads we're outnumbered enough!

We're going for 4 in a row Liam...

Remember this place in 05,06,07,08,09 etc etc

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19082 - 11/06/2018 11:04:10    2109806

Link

Wayne is one of the good guys , lovely fella no need for this Liamo.

Honestly ridiculous that we haven't all met up at some stage in a pub in town before a game to have a few pints and chat about the Dubs. We're posting here years and I still haven't met any of you apart from Wayne.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - Posts: 9643 - 11/06/2018 11:27:34    2109837

Link

Replying To waynoI:  "With the greatest respect the thread is directed at me. I didn't set it up. So not sure how I am someone being egotistical.

I was discussing quite passionately on the main forum the logic behind a Dublin supporter posting a negative vibes post on the main forum, it stunk of unnecessary negativity and in all fairness, I made a point that someone sitting at home in Limerick cant talk about negative vibes in the camp and things going against the ethos of JG etc etc when he is miles away and knows nothing about whats going on, in the exact same way I don't know whats going on, or anybody who lives in Dublin knows whats going on but Liam decided to take that personally and set up this thread.

As you said its a forum set up for discussion, it can get heated. If Liam wants to have a hissy fit and take things seriously on here as a grown up, mature man, Then that's his problem. And if he feels he needs to set up a thread directed at me and not for the first time, then that's not my fault."
I wasn't talking about you Wayno I was referencing this thread.
And Liamwalkinstown's comments about "Journey's" and "Comrades".
When it just comes down to it in Liamwalkinstown head he wants to be seen as the Alpha male in my opinion and craves the attention.
It has damn all to do with GAA discussion which is a pity.

gormdubhgorm (Dublin) - Posts: 976 - 11/06/2018 14:51:54    2109978

Link

Replying To waynoI:  "With the greatest respect the thread is directed at me. I didn't set it up. So not sure how I am someone being egotistical.

As you said its a forum set up for discussion, it can get heated. If Liam wants to have a hissy fit and take things seriously on here as a grown up, mature man, Then that's his problem. And if he feels he needs to set up a thread directed at me and not for the first time, then that's not my fault."
Also as for offending Liamwalkinstown he does seem to have a very thin skin.
He get's worked up about the smallest perceived slight and comment, and takes it personally.
Then he has to become the centre of attention again.
I would not worry about offending him probably everyone who has used this forum has "offended" Liamwalkinstown at one time or another!

gormdubhgorm (Dublin) - Posts: 976 - 11/06/2018 14:55:34    2109982

Link

Here, I haven't offended Liam, I think, jaysus lads, lets not be influenced whatsoever on an anonymous forum, real life is hard enough.

realdub (Dublin) - Posts: 7382 - 11/06/2018 15:34:57    2110013

Link