Senior League Semi Finals

(Oldest Posts First)

Predictions?????

Carrick vs Latton
Scotstown vs Traugh

Who will meet in the final?

Jayo123321 (Monaghan) - Posts: 1 - 02/11/2018 18:01:34    2149298

Link

Replying To Jayo123321:  "Predictions?????

Carrick vs Latton
Scotstown vs Traugh

Who will meet in the final?"
Carrick and truagh
And Carrick to win the final

farneygael (Monaghan) - Posts: 139 - 03/11/2018 00:04:56    2149349

Link

Replying To farneygael:  "Carrick and truagh
And Carrick to win the final"
Carrick Scotdtown final with scotstown to win the double

farneyexile_1971 (UK) - Posts: 26 - 06/11/2018 13:23:29    2149864

Link

Carrick to walk to a senior League, heard the Carrick lads are training like dogs and are looking to put a marker down vs Scotstown for next years Championship.

SuperNova_2 (Monaghan) - Posts: 30 - 06/11/2018 14:21:22    2149875

Link

Truagh will beat a 2nd string scotstown team this weekend and Carrick to beat Trruagh in the final

Donelli (Monaghan) - Posts: 53 - 09/11/2018 11:17:32    2150356

Link

Replying To SuperNova_2:  "Carrick to walk to a senior League, heard the Carrick lads are training like dogs and are looking to put a marker down vs Scotstown for next years Championship."
You are of course joking, aren't you?? The day for Carrick to put down a marker for next year's championship was in this year's championship, which they failed miserably to do.
What makes you think they will do any better next year? Scotstown weren't even playing well at that time.......

ginelli (Monaghan) - Posts: 38 - 10/11/2018 14:11:13    2150509

Link

See on the Monaghan website that senior league final is at 2 Sunday. Truagh racked up good score vs Scotstown. Will fancy themselves in final. Poor form of county board putting game on Sunday, from neutral pint of view would be good to get to Healy Park for Scotstown game.

monaghanman08 (Monaghan) - Posts: 12 - 11/11/2018 23:12:01    2150694

Link

Was in blayney for senior league final today. Safe to say Carrick bottled it again being beat on the big day.

Credit to truagh, they were well set up and done well to contain Stephen o'hanlon. Carrick have nobody else after that. Ginx a great servant to his club but it's time to hang up the puma kings. Missed big frees at vital times. Last free from outside the 45 barely got off the ground maybe he was trying to keep it under the wind.

Same old same old with Carrick, talking all year about all they're going to win the year. Worst Magheracloone team in 50 years bullied them in inniskeen and a truagh team full of butchers, bakers and candlestick makers beat them out the gate today. Only for the farcical 5 pointers the year they would be down intermediate were they belong.

Monaghansclown (Monaghan) - Posts: 87 - 18/11/2018 19:56:20    2151530

Link

Replying To Monaghansclown:  "Was in blayney for senior league final today. Safe to say Carrick bottled it again being beat on the big day.

Credit to truagh, they were well set up and done well to contain Stephen o'hanlon. Carrick have nobody else after that. Ginx a great servant to his club but it's time to hang up the puma kings. Missed big frees at vital times. Last free from outside the 45 barely got off the ground maybe he was trying to keep it under the wind.

Same old same old with Carrick, talking all year about all they're going to win the year. Worst Magheracloone team in 50 years bullied them in inniskeen and a truagh team full of butchers, bakers and candlestick makers beat them out the gate today. Only for the farcical 5 pointers the year they would be down intermediate were they belong."
Sounds like you've some harsh feelings towards Carrick! They're a quality side and will be around for years to come. Bad day at the office for them.

HB245 (Monaghan) - Posts: 63 - 18/11/2018 20:46:29    2151540

Link

jayus thats being a bit harsh lad

mrsme (USA) - Posts: 172 - 18/11/2018 21:15:23    2151544

Link

It's not one bit harsh. I'm a Carrick man and I'll be the first man to support them if they win. But I paid a fiver into games all year and a tenner yesterday so I can criticize them when they lose. I have gasons at home here writing letters to Santa but after yesterdays events that's a tenner less Santa will be able to spend the Christmas.

Monaghansclown (Monaghan) - Posts: 87 - 19/11/2018 11:34:45    2151603

Link

Replying To Monaghansclown:  "It's not one bit harsh. I'm a Carrick man and I'll be the first man to support them if they win. But I paid a fiver into games all year and a tenner yesterday so I can criticize them when they lose. I have gasons at home here writing letters to Santa but after yesterdays events that's a tenner less Santa will be able to spend the Christmas."
You're no Carrick man with an attitude like that! First year up in senior and Carrick reached a league final without a crucial player for a lot of the year (Kevin O'Hanlon). And also put it up to Scotstown in the Championship. 95% of clubs in Monaghan would love to be in Carrick's position, perhaps the best underage teams in the county, with a number of seriously talented young players on the senior panel. They're only going to get better.
"I'll be the first man to support them if they win" but you'll be the first man to attack them if they lose.

HB245 (Monaghan) - Posts: 63 - 19/11/2018 13:46:43    2151629

Link

Replying To Monaghansclown:  "It's not one bit harsh. I'm a Carrick man and I'll be the first man to support them if they win. But I paid a fiver into games all year and a tenner yesterday so I can criticize them when they lose. I have gasons at home here writing letters to Santa but after yesterdays events that's a tenner less Santa will be able to spend the Christmas."
That's Carrick problem all the time if they lose a game run them down to the last. I'm no fan of Carrick's but would you not give them a bit of respect they had a serious year and the experience the lads will have got this year will stand to them. If there own supporters like yourself run them down like that why would they have the hunger and drive competed to a good honest supporting club. There's no problem criticising but you went way over the top lad .

farneygael (Monaghan) - Posts: 139 - 19/11/2018 20:01:47    2151724

Link

Pity the 'gasons' have a gloryhunter of a father like you.. Did you even play football?

WalkOutWithHer (Monaghan) - Posts: 14 - 20/11/2018 11:29:51    2151791

Link

You're "monaghansclown" alright, "first to support them if they win"??? That's a ludicrous statement to come out with, go support soccer, carrick better off without you at games

stvictor (Monaghan) - Posts: 35 - 20/11/2018 13:35:53    2151818

Link

Can a man not express an opinion without being shot down for it?

All I'm saying is Carrick players should start showing a bit of respect to the men going to games and paying a fiver each week.

19 games x €5 = €95
2 championship games x €12 = €24
League final = €10
Bags of tayto for the gasons = €50
Kerosene for the van = €100

Total: €279

This moneys should be refunded!!!!!

No fans = No football

Monaghansclown (Monaghan) - Posts: 87 - 20/11/2018 17:56:19    2151873

Link

Can a man not express an opinion without being shot down for it?

All I'm saying is Carrick players should start showing a bit of respect to the men going to games and paying a fiver each week.

19 games x €5 = €95
League final = €10

No fans = No football

Monaghansclown (Monaghan) - Posts: 87 - 20/11/2018 18:16:04    2151876

Link

Replying To Monaghansclown:  "Can a man not express an opinion without being shot down for it?

19 games x €5 = €95
League final = €10

No fans = No football"
You're a raw man monaghansclown :P

stvictor (Monaghan) - Posts: 35 - 20/11/2018 19:42:11    2151888

Link

€50 worth of tayto? Them gasons won't be fit to play football

stvictor (Monaghan) - Posts: 35 - 20/11/2018 19:43:30    2151889

Link

Replying To Monaghansclown:  "Can a man not express an opinion without being shot down for it?

19 games x €5 = €95
League final = €10

No fans = No football"
Nobody is forcing you to go .
And the lads that play how much do they pay for there membership ??
And how much time off work or college do they miss .
How much commitment do they put in all year not just the one hour a week when you head to the game.
They do it all for the club for the love of it and at the end it you have a idiot like yourself saying I pay a fiver into a game and when we lose I can run every one of them down for all they have done all year lol
Your some man glad there's none of you in my club

farneygael (Monaghan) - Posts: 139 - 20/11/2018 22:02:04    2151914

Link