Carlow Forum

GAA book

(Oldest Posts First)

After reading Kieran Murphy's book "GAA giants in a small county" for the second time and it is a great read and insight into the careers of James Hickey, James Clarke and Ger Lennon. It got me wondering is there any appetite for another Carlow GAA themed book? I know they wouldn't sell as well as something about the bigger counties but it would still be good. Something like "Best players" or "the life supporting a struggling county team" :) or something along those lines. What do people think?

fergie (Carlow) - Posts: 1038 - 02/08/2016 21:27:28    1894321

Link

Replying To fergie:  "After reading Kieran Murphy's book "GAA giants in a small county" for the second time and it is a great read and insight into the careers of James Hickey, James Clarke and Ger Lennon. It got me wondering is there any appetite for another Carlow GAA themed book? I know they wouldn't sell as well as something about the bigger counties but it would still be good. Something like "Best players" or "the life supporting a struggling county team" :) or something along those lines. What do people think?"
Read that book myself I'm more of a hurling man myself great reading about our legend and ger Lennon down the road .enjoyed James Clarke section aswell

boots1 (Carlow) - Posts: 85 - 11/08/2016 12:43:49    1899837

Link